Next retreat: Thursday eve, March 2 – Sunday afternoon, March 5 2017
Location: Samadhi House on San Juan Island, Washington state
Some think of meditation retreats as time for rest and spiritual inspiration, time to reconnect with what is most meaningful in life. Our retreats are that, and more—a precious opportunity for vastly accelerated personal and spiritual growth. Together we will connect with, explore, and unfold our innate infinite potential that is pure creative intelligence/love/bliss/energy. You will directly experience your potential in the transforming silence and peace of inner Being. You will also gain inspiring knowledge that will help you live inner freedom, joyfully and creatively. I know of nothing else so rejuvenating, empowering, and transforming. I invite you to experience it for yourself. A 3-day weekend of meditation offers a giant step in personal and spiritual growth.
Each weekend retreat:
- Includes personalized instruction in Effortless Mind meditation according to your individual level of practice, whether you are a beginner or have been meditating for decades.
- Is led by Ajayan Borys, internationally respected meditation teacher.
- Is open to anyone sincerely interested in unfolding their infinite capacity for joy, creativity, intelligence, energy, and love through meditation.
- $425 – includes all instruction and room and board at Samadhi House.
For more information, contact us.
- A beautiful remote retreat on San Juan Island with gorgeous views of Haro Straight. Consistently gets 5-star reviews!
- A mix of private rooms and dormitory accommodations. Private rooms are normally reserved for couples; if no couples, then private rooms are allocated first come, first served. All accommodations are very comfortable and newly remodeled and refurnished.
- Shared baths.
- Sleeps about 12 people. Register soon!
- Additional accommodations available in Friday Harbor or Roach Harbor (20 minutes from the retreat) at additional cost.
- Vegetarian meals are provided and included in the cost of the course.
- Participants will pull together to cook meals and clean. We won’t have a staff. This not only helps keep costs down, but is fun and creates a sense of community. It also gives an opportunity for seva, selfless service.
- Dinner will be available Thursday night until the meeting at 8:30 p.m.
- The retreat ends Sunday after brunch to allow you to play on the island or catch a mid-day ferry back to Anacortes. (See section below on travel.)
Travel to and from the course
- Access to San Juan Island from Washington State is via the Anacortes ferry. See the current ferry schedule. We strongly recommend you make reservations, because the ferry lines can be daunting. If you make arrangements with us, we can also pick you up in Friday Harbor if you wish to walk on the ferry and so avoid the lines.