Ayurvedic Meditation Retreat
Experience the Ultimate 3 Days of Rejuvenation!
An Ayurvedic Meditation Retreat: Feb 8 – 11, 2018
With Ajayan Borys, Dr. Keesha Ewers, & Kendyl Morris
On this retreat, each person will receive:
- A full Ayurvedic rejuvenative pancha karma (PK) treatment, including 90-minute herbal oil massage, shirodhara, and infrared sauna.
- Pulse diagnosis from Dr. Keesha Ewers to determine your dosha and diagnose imbalances in your constitution. She will also prescribe supplements to rebuild and balance. (Included in the retreat.)
- Instruction in meditation, group and personal, to advance your practice, whether you’re a beginner or have been meditating for years. The goal of the retreat is to integrate a state of greater relaxation, peace, and blissfully expanded creative awareness.
In these precious days, you will eliminate toxins, fatigue, and stress and be rejuvenated to feel opened, balanced, and energized. You will emerge feeling years younger!
Location and Schedule
The retreat will be held at beautiful Samadhi House on San Juan Island in Washington State. It starts with dinner on Thursday, February 8 and goes through breakfast on Sunday, February 11.
Cost: $3497 per person. Includes all treatment, diagnosis, up to three supplements, all instruction, room, and delicious meals.
- A beautiful remote retreat on San Juan Island with gorgeous views of Haro Straight. Consistently gets 5-star reviews!
- A mix of private rooms and dormitory accommodations. Private rooms are normally reserved for couples; if no couples, then private rooms are allocated first come, first served. All accommodations are very comfortable and newly remodeled and refurnished.
- Shared baths.
- Sleeps about 12 people. Register soon!
- Additional accommodations available in Friday Harbor or Roach Harbor (20 minutes from the retreat) at additional cost.
- Meals are provided and included in the cost of the course (vegetarian, gluten-free, with fish and chicken options). Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions.
- Dinner will be available Thursday night until the meeting at 8:30 p.m.
- The retreat ends Sunday after brunch to allow you to play on the island or catch a mid-day ferry back to Anacortes. (See section below on travel.)
Travel to and from the course
- Access to San Juan Island from Washington State is via the Anacortes ferry. See the current ferry schedule. We strongly recommend you make reservations, because the ferry lines can be daunting. If you make arrangements with us, we can also pick you up in Friday Harbor if you wish to walk on the ferry and so avoid the lines.
Ajayan Borys has instructed and guided thousands of meditation students in North America, Australia, Europe, and India over the past 45 years. He is founder of Effortless Mind® Meditation, a uniquely effective form of meditation that incorporates profound practices to clear the energetic body, opening you to a deepe r, effortless experience of meditation. Ajayan is author of several books, including Whispers of the Himalaya (Purna Press, 2017) and Effortless Mind: Meditate with Ease (New World Library, 2013). For more details, see About Ajayan.
Dr. Keesha Ewers is a board certified Functional and advanced Ayurvedic medical practitioner as well as Doctor of Sexology, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Psychotherapist, energy worker and the founder and medical director of the Academy for Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program. Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. She is founder of the Freedom Framework® Method, which she has now used with thousands of her own patients to free them of autoimmune disease. Dr. Keesha is a popular speaker, including from the TEDx stage, and the best-selling author of Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle: The Woman’s Guide to Reclaiming Emotional Freedom and Vibrant Health and Your Libido Story: A Workbook for Women Who Want to Find, Fix, and Free Their Sexual Desire. For more details, see About Dr. Keesha.
Kendyl Morris, LMP, Pancha Karma Therapist, Certified Colon Hydro Therapist. Kendyl will be your personal Ayurvedic technician on the retreat plus the chef for the retreat.