Deep chakra work: a transformational 12-week online course
Course Structure: 12 hours of live instruction online, 1 hour per week for 12 weeks
When: Saturdays 1 – 2 PM Pacific Time, Starts Saturday, October 31
(All sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a live session, you can make it up at your leisure.)
Location: Online only
(See pricing and registration below.)
Note: Effortless Mind Deep Chakra work course is designed specifically for practicing meditators. If you are looking to learn to meditate, please see Ajayan’s online instruction in deep meditation — practices you can learn online in just a few hours. Feel free to email Ajayan at email@example.com for more information.
In past retreats, I’ve taught chakra opening and clearing practices, but only in bits and pieces, never in a systematic and holistic way. This deep chakra work course proceeds step-by-step to deepen your experience of the chakras and clear and open them, giving an integrated experience and techniques you can continue to use at home to go deeper and deeper. — Ajayan
What practical benefits will I gain from the deep chakra work course?
Each week, we will explore powerful, traditional techniques to open and clear your chakras. The aim is to penetrate the veil of dross that obscures these immensely powerful, blissful centers of consciousness and energy in your subtle body. The result of opening and clearing your chakras will be:
- Expanded, clear, blissful awareness.
- Sense of security and well-being.
- Creativity and blissful perception.
- Balanced sense of personal/transpersonal power yielding unwavering confidence.
- An open heart that is richly kind and compassionate.
- Self-expression arising from coherence of your being; speech with the power to penetrate and create.
- Subtle perception and intuition.
- A sense of unity, at-homeness with all.
This course is taught by Ajayan Borys.