Ajayan is available for individual, private consultations via Zoom or Skype to anyone, anywhere. Meet with Ajayan in person if you are in the Puget Sound area (Issaquah or Friday Harbor, WA). He offers the following types of private consultations:
- Personalized meditation instruction
- Beginners: One-on-one instruction is the way meditation was taught for millennia—you get just what you need, at your personal level of experience. Ajayan will instruct and guide you in the art of deep, effortless meditation. In a single session, you will begin to enjoy the benefits of meditation and be prepared to practice on your own at home.
- Advanced: Ajayan has spent the last 50 years learning from Himalayan masters, practicing, and perfecting an integrative system of meditation training. There is no limit to how far you can go, from deep chakra work, to siddhis, to advanced Advaitic practice.
- Enneagram consultation: The Enneagram is an ancient symbol that can be used as a tool for developing profound self-awareness and self-mastery. Ajayan is a certified Enneagram consultant trained in the Narrative Tradition by Dr. David Daniels. In an initial consultation, Ajayan will guide you and help you discover your enneatype to begin a fascinating journey of psychological, emotional, and intellectual self-discovery.
- Intuitive consultation: Are you facing a significant decision or seeking clarity on some aspect of your life? Ajayan offers compassionate, intuitive guidance to help you discover the creative possibilities life is presenting you in this moment.
Cost for a private consultation is $225. Sessions last at least 1 hour. Email email@example.com to schedule your appointment and specify the type of appointment. Please pre-pay below.
“I learned TM few years back and I have been struggling with the effortless process of the meditation for a long time. I contacted my TM teachers for help, but it had only helped partially. Due to which, I believe that I was unable to experience the full fruits of the meditation. This is when I came across Ajayan’s Effortless Mind book, and I was excited to find that he offered personal sessions over Internet. In one session, not only I experienced deep meditation, but more importantly, he provided a method by which I can consistently experience deep meditation without ever having to worry about the effortless nature of the process. I know this meditation is going to enrich my life in many ways, and for which I’m eternally grateful to Ajayan for showing the correct way.” –Chenthil