Meditation Retreat: The Way of the Bodhisattva
When: Friday eve, March 23 – Sunday noon, March 25 2018
Location: Samadhi House on San Juan Island, Washington state
Join us for a weekend of pure Being, rest, rejuvenation, and inspiration!
- Learn practices guaranteed to profoundly deepen your meditation, whether you’re new to meditation or have been meditating regularly for decades. These special techniques tangibly awaken subtle energies and open the energetic body, making meditation deep, effortless, and blissful. Ultimately, this develops a full connection with Source, Cosmic Energy, the Divine.
- As you deepen your inner experience through these powerful techniques, it becomes all the more important to purify your consciousness with selfless intention for the benefit of others. In this retreat, we’ll explore the inspiring ideal of the Bodhisattva, one who wishes to attain enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. This is not just an ideal, but a necessity as you awaken deeper layers of consciousness; experience of the Divine and elevated character must develop hand in hand. You will learn practical ways to integrate this development of higher consciousness into your life.
Facilities – On Site
- A beautiful remote retreat on San Juan Island with gorgeous views of Haro Straight. Consistently gets 5-star reviews.
- On site, we offer a mix of private rooms and dormitory accommodations. Private rooms are normally reserved for couples; if no couples, then private rooms are allocated to those who sign up first. All accommodations are very comfortable and newly remodeled and refurnished.
- Shared baths.
- Sleeps a maximum of 12 people. Register soon!
- Cost of staying onsite is $495. Includes retreat, room (single, double, or dormitory), and meals.
Facilities – Off Site
You may also attend the retreat and participate in meals but find your own accommodations, either in Friday Harbor or Roche Harbor (Samadhi House is almost equidistant between the two, about 15 to 20 minutes drive.) As San Juan Island is a hot tourist destination, and March is the off season, you can easily find accommodations on island. There is even camping just 7 minutes away. Cost of the retreat if you stay off site is reduced to $395.00.
- Vegetarian/pescatarian meals are provided and included in the cost of the course.
- Dinner will be available Friday night until the meeting at 8:15 p.m.
- The retreat ends Sunday after brunch to allow you to play on the island or catch a mid-day ferry back to Anacortes. (See section below on travel.)