Meditation Retreat: The Way of the Bodhisattva
When: Friday eve, March 23 – Sunday noon, March 25 2017
Location: Samadhi House on San Juan Island, Washington state
Join us for a weekend of pure Being, rest, rejuvenation, and inspiration!
- Learn practices guaranteed to profoundly deepen your meditation, whether you’re new to meditation or have been meditating regularly for decades.
- As you deepen your inner experience through these powerful techniques, it becomes all the more important to purify your consciousness with selfless intention for the benefit of others. In this retreat, we’ll explore the inspiring ideal of the Bodhisattva, one who wishes to attain enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. This is not just an ideal, but a necessity as you awaken deeper layers of consciousness. You will learn practical ways to integrate this into your life.
- A beautiful remote retreat on San Juan Island with gorgeous views of Haro Straight. Consistently gets 5-star reviews.
- A mix of private rooms and dormitory accommodations. Private rooms are normally reserved for couples; if no couples, then private rooms are allocated to those who sign up first. All accommodations are very comfortable and newly remodeled and refurnished.
- Shared baths.
- Sleeps a maximum of 12 people. Register soon!
- Additional accommodations available in Friday Harbor or Roach Harbor (20 minutes from the retreat) at additional cost.
- Vegetarian/pescatarian meals are provided and included in the cost of the course.
- Dinner will be available Friday night until the meeting at 8:15 p.m.
- The retreat ends Sunday after brunch to allow you to play on the island or catch a mid-day ferry back to Anacortes. (See section below on travel.)