The new Mahavakya is: Ayam Atma Brahma, which means “This Self is Brahman.”
The expanded Soma invocation is: “Soma, Soma, Soma… Flow, Indu for Indra, in a sweet and exhilarating stream. Flow sweet for Mitra, Varuna, Vayu, and the Ashwins, for all the Devas. Soma Pavamana, purify me with your purifying streams. Bestow upon us wealth of a thousand radiances. Soma, Soma, Soma…” Then feel your relationship with Soma.
- Experiences and questions of participants.
- Soma as food.
- What is meant by food? The essence of food.
- Importance of listening to Vedic hymns being chanted and reading the translation of the 9th Mandala of Rig Veda.
- Breaking down the elements of the Rig Veda verse, “Richo Akshare parame…”
- Benefit of listening to Vedic hymns while doing pranayama.
- Mahavakyas and Brahman consciousness.
The following meditation is extracted from the video of the lesson. It is just the meditation portion. Please watch the video before using the audio meditation, as there is essential instruction in the video that is not included in the meditation. This is true for all lessons in the course. The audio meditation is intended to give you convenient access to the meditation for the lesson so you can use it as a guided meditation daily until you are ready for the next lesson.
Lesson 3 audio meditation
Ajayan talks about cosmic consciousness. Length: 13:45
Ajayan talks about God consciousness. Length: 11:39
Ajayan talks about Unity consciousness and Brahman consciousness. Length 14:35