Meditation Teacher Training
Would you like to:
- Become an instrument in enriching the lives of others?
- Enrich your own life immeasurably?
- Embark on an intimate study of Raja, Kundalini, and Jnana Yoga meditation practices with a seasoned master-teacher?
Then consider this online Meditation Teacher Training Course with individual instruction by Ajayan. Since 1970 he has traveled India and the world exploring and teaching meditation. He is the founder of Effortless Mind meditation and author of Effortless Mind: Meditation with Ease.
Meditation Teacher Training Course Structure
- 200 hours of self-study of 12 modules (book, manual, and access to online videos and audios provided) over a minimum of 24 weeks.
- 12 Skype (or in-person) sessions with Ajayan.
- Quizzes to demonstrate competency.
- Maintain log of meditation experiences regularly reviewed by Ajayan.
- Practice teaching sessions (you will teach, record the session, and send it to be reviewed by Ajayan).
A graduation certificate will be awarded to those successfully completing the meditation teacher training course.
To complete your training, we encourage you to attend an optional 5-day intensive meditation teacher training retreat with Ajayan. This is not required for certification.
Next Meditation Teacher Training Course Begins…
March 1, 2018. The course can be completed at your own pace (24 weeks is the minimum).
You will learn
- To teach several highly effective forms of meditation accessible to almost anyone.
- An understanding of meditation that dissolves effort and frustration and reliably brings students an easy, profound, and self-validating inner experience.
- How to convey the essential principles of correct meditation, so that virtually anyone, even children, can meditate.
- Important practices from the Raja, Kundalini, and Jnana Yoga traditions to further deepen your experience of meditation.
- The underlying principles and mechanics of meditation. This will allow you to insightfully answer questions regarding meditation.
- Philosophical and practical background on meditation and its purpose.
- An effective course structure to give students the support they need to meditation regularly.
- How to inspire students and prospective students with a vision of the benefits of meditation.
- How to handle special needs, for instance people with physical, emotional, or psychological problems.
- How to recognize the signs of evolving consciousness on the path to enlightenment. This will give you a basis for guiding students as they begin to personally experience higher consciousness.
- The optional 5-day intensive will vastly deepen your own personal experience and so give you a profound basis for teaching others. It is offered annually. Successful completion of the self study is a prerequisite.
For the past 47 years, Ajayan has explored India’s most effective forms of meditation, developing and offering classes to make these practices accessible to students worldwide. (See Ajayan’s Bio and Testimonials.) In this Meditation Teacher Training Course, he will personally train you in all aspects of teaching meditation. You will also have profoundly developed your own personal experience of meditation. And you’ll be able to give that to others.
This Meditation Teacher Training Course is open to anyone, but previous yoga and/or meditation experience with regular practice is expected.
How much does it cost?
$3500. for the online course. The course fee includes all instruction and teaching materials: book, manual, online videos and audios, and the 12 Skype sessions with Ajayan.
$1250 for the optional 5-day intensive retreat.
For more information
Please see the following pages for complete details on the Meditation Teacher Training Course: