Become a certified Effortless Mind meditation teacher!
With meditation master Ajayan Borys
Would you like to:
- Become an instrument in enriching the lives of others?
- Enrich your own life immeasurably?
- Embark on an intimate study of Raja, Kundalini, and Jnana Yoga meditation practices with a seasoned master-teacher?
Then consider this online Meditation Teacher Certification Course with Ajayan Borys. Since 1970 he has traveled India and the world exploring and teaching meditation. He is the author of Effortless Mind: Meditation with Ease.
- 200 hours of self-study of 12 modules (book, manual, and access to online videos and audios provided) over a minimum of 24 weeks.
- 12 individual Skype (or in-person) sessions with Ajayan.
- Quizzes to demonstrate competency.
- Maintain log of meditation experiences regularly reviewed by Ajayan.
- Practice teaching sessions (you will teach)
- Optional (recommended) 5-day intensive retreat at Samadhi House in San Juan Islands with Ajayan. During this retreat, you will learn advanced practices to deepen your experience.
A graduation certificate will be awarded to those successfully completing the course.
Next Course Begins…
March 1, 2016. The course can be completed at your own pace (24 weeks is the minimum), but must be completed within 1 year.
You will learn
- To teach several highly effective forms of meditation accessible to almost anyone.
- An understanding of meditation that dissolves effort and frustration and reliably brings students an easy, profound, and self-validating inner experience.
- How to convey the essential principles of correct meditation, so that virtually anyone, even children, can meditate.
- Important practices from the Raja, Kundalini, and Jnana Yoga traditions to further deepen your experience of meditation.
- The underlying principles and mechanics of meditation. This will allow you to insightfully answer questions regarding meditation.
- Philosophical and practical background on meditation and its purpose.
- An effective course structure to give students the support they need to meditation regularly.
- How to inspire students and prospective students with a vision of the benefits of meditation.
- How to handle special needs, for instance people with physical, emotional, or psychological problems.
- How to recognize the signs of evolving consciousness on the path to enlightenment. This will give you a basis for guiding students as they begin to personally experience higher consciousness.
- The optional 5-day intensive will vastly deepen your own personal experience and so give you a profound basis for teaching others.
For the past 45 years, Ajayan has explored India’s most effective forms of meditation, developing and offering classes to make these practices accessible to students worldwide. (See Ajayan’s Bio and Testimonials.) In this Meditation Teacher Training Course, he will personally train you in all aspects of teaching meditation. You will also have profoundly developed your own personal experience of meditation. And you’ll be able to give that to others.
This Meditation Teacher Training Course is open to anyone, but previous yoga and/or meditation experience with regular practice is expected.
How much does it cost?
$3150. for online course. $950 for optional 5-day intensive with Ajayan. We accept checks and credit card. The course fee includes:
- All instruction and teaching materials: book, manual, online videos and audios
- Weekly teleseminars (recorded to review or in case you miss it)
- Individual monthly Skype sessions with Ajayan.
For more information
Please see the following pages for complete details on the Meditation Teacher Training Course: